|Service Location||PAN India|
|Usage/Application||Earth Pit Testing|
|Site Location||PAN India|
|Service Duration||1 Day|
|Services Include||Soil Resistivity Test,Earthing Resistance Test|
It is imperative to sporadically & periodically inspect & examine the performance of your earthing equipments along with all other linked mechanisms to be certain & convinced of any apprehensive performance disputes. Due to quite a few conservational, environmental and upsurge of load by supplementary resources, insufficiency of an suitable upkeep means may directly influence the performance of services predictable to acquire from such precarious installation which entails to be reviewed intermittently to certify infrastructure & human protection. Earth pit testing is a very essential process to ensure whether our earthing system is working properly or not. This test must be done time to time or at least twice a year. Earth pit testing includes the following tests
1) Soil Resistivity Test
2) Earthing Resistance Test
- This test is done to analyse the resistivity value of the soil by an instrument known as Megger. We can do artificial treatment of the soil if the resistivity found is too high.
- This test is mainly done to find the resistivity value of the soil after the earth electrode is installed. This test important to ensure the proper working of the earthing electrode. This test is also done by the Megger with the help of two spikes.
- Survey, design and installation of Maintenance free Earthing/ Grounding system for any kind of soil conditions on deliverable basis.
- Design of earth Mats for EHV AIS and GIS stations with advanced software.
- Audit & revamp of earthing systems of EHV Substations, HV & MV installations on a deliverable basis with sophisticated meters & methodology.
- Site survey, design, installation and commissioning of conventional and ESE type Lightning protection system.
- Site survey, design, supply, installation and commissioning of SPDs for Power, Data, Telephone & RF circuits.
Turnkey EPC Projects
- Conventional Lightning Protection System conforming to NFPA, IEC & IS Standards.
- Early Streamer Emission type Lightning Protection System conforming to NFC 17102.
- Surge Protection confirming to IEC 61643.
- Earthing system conforming to Indian and International standards like IEEE, BS, IEC &NEC
U-protecearthing undertakes the total project from concept to commissioning on a turnkey basis from design, supply, install, test and commission on a deliverable basis for the following segments:
- Lightning Protection
- Surge Protection